Analogkid here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Analogkid here

Post  analogkid on Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:05 pm

Sure, I'll bite. The trick for you guys is to get some original content here. I'm sick of reading reposts on NHQ of stuff that I already read about on NH. Most of my posts on NHQ are off topic posts.

EDIT: Okay, this was NOT supposed to be a new topic. It was supposed to be a reply to another topic. Sorry
avatar
analogkid

Number of posts : 12
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Analogkid here

Post  Admin on Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:20 pm

analogkid wrote:Sure, I'll bite. The trick for you guys is to get some original content here. I'm sick of reading reposts on NHQ of stuff that I already read about on NH. Most of my posts on NHQ are off topic posts.

EDIT: Okay, this was NOT supposed to be a new topic. It was supposed to be a reply to another topic. Sorry
Hey its okay that you made this topic. I have seen you around the forums at berfhaven. pretty cool. So is possible I will make you Admin in the future. BUt cool. GOod think you joined. were getting alot of people.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-01-06

View user profile http://thenerffreaks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Analogkid here

Post  sputnik on Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:48 pm

Admin, check your grammar!





Very Happy

sputnik
Admin

Number of posts : 14
Age : 26
Location : San Angelo
Registration date : 2009-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Analogkid here

Post  Admin on Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:58 pm

sputnik wrote:Admin, check your grammar!





Very Happy
Lol, I was typing that with my phone.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-01-06

View user profile http://thenerffreaks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Analogkid here

Post  analogkid on Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:41 am

Haha, you also typed "berfhaven". So what's the plan for this forum? Relaxed and fun? Serious? Somewhere in between?
avatar
analogkid

Number of posts : 12
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Analogkid here

Post  MOD_FREAK on Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:44 am

analogkid wrote:Haha, you also typed "berfhaven". So what's the plan for this forum? Relaxed and fun? Serious? Somewhere in between?

I hope it is more mods and relaxed.
All the other forums are cluttered with MY MAVERICK BROKE WHAT DO I DO?!?!? (not that I havent done that here. hehe.)

_________________
This is a real question today asked in my 6th hour class.
Kid: I have a question!!
Teacher: Come here then.
Kid: Is Squanto a dude or a chick?
Teacher: Oh my gosh (name was here) Do you know any "Chicks" named Squanto?
Kid: I dont know any dudes named Squanto either.
(Class Laughs Here)
avatar
MOD_FREAK
Admin

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-06

View user profile http://www.thenerf.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Analogkid here

Post  analogkid on Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:27 am

Okay, cool. It would be great if we had a little smaller and tighter of a community here, kinda like FU. As much as I love NH, its a little uptight and impersonal there.

Would it be worth my time to repost some of my old mods here, or are you guys just interested in new mods?
avatar
analogkid

Number of posts : 12
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Analogkid here

Post  Admin on Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:35 am

analogkid wrote:Okay, cool. It would be great if we had a little smaller and tighter of a community here, kinda like FU. As much as I love NH, its a little uptight and impersonal there.

Would it be worth my time to repost some of my old mods here, or are you guys just interested in new mods?
Go ahead and show us your old mods. I haven't seen them all.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-01-06

View user profile http://thenerffreaks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Analogkid here

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum